Membership in the PNWDIAI consists of Active, Life Active, Associate, Honorary, and Student members. The following sections provide additional information about each of the various membership types in the Association (click + to expand.)
Privileges: Active members will not lose their status due to retirement or change of position, so long as they remain members of the PNWD-IAI. Active Members may hold office and are entitled to vote. Active members also receive access to the PNWD-IAI Membership Directory and official PNWD-IAI publications.
Privileges: Life Active members are eligible to vote and are entitled to all of the privileges of an Active member. Life Active members are excused from the payment of dues as well as any assessments required of Active members - this does not include registration fees to workshops or the seminars which are generally associated with the regular annual meetings or other special events.
Privileges: Associate members have the same rights and privileges as Active Members, except that they cannot be elected to an Association office.
Privileges: Honorary members are not eligible to vote or hold office, and are excused from the payment of dues as well as any assessments required of Active members - this does not include registration fees to workshops or the seminars which are generally associated with the regular annual meetings or other special events.
Privileges: Student members are not eligible to vote or hold office.
To apply for new membership or renew an existing membership:
- Complete the appropriate application form (links below)
- Email or mail completed application form to the PNWDIAI Treasurer (addresses are on the form)
- Pay your membership dues:
- Checks made out to PNWDIAI and mailed with application
- Credit card payments may be made using the appropriate section of application form
- Online using the Buy Now link (please use the link which corresponds with your membership type or renewal)